Monday, October 26, 2009

HW 15 - ABCDEF 3 - Treasure Hunting -Comments Left

Matt Personal And Political Blog said...

Michelle its good to read some of your stuff again.You really got the essence of Feed in your writing.What really grabbed my attention was when you stated "usually people say art is what the artist sees and draws or paints and what he sees is the world. so wouldn't the artist's painting be a reflection of the world? So it made me think is art a hammer then??" This is a insightful thought. It made me think tho should art be used as both a hammer and a reflection of the world us.Because before we can reshape the world around us, we must first in my opinon be able to truly understand it. So maybe art , like Feed did, must be able to express both whats going on and how we want to reshape it.Next time I would like to see you expand on your own opinon's. You have some great stuff here I can't wait to hear more.



Matt Personal And Political Blog said...

I thought this was a really great blog post.You hit on some very important points from the excerpts. When you wrote "The author of this article is basically being realistic about where society will be in the future. What was . We all have to become as realistic as the author and say that this is the way the world is evolving. As long of a way we have come from past generations, we are just getting started." This really pulled me in espically the line "yesterday's distraction will be tomorrow's savior", this is a really complex idea.I wonder will these so-called distraction's of tech. , be the exact thing the rises us up in to a better, brighter world.Will tech. be the thing which allows us to considered ourselves the "greatest generation"? Maybe your on to something, tho we curse its name, maybe just maybe its the only thing we have to save us. I hope next time you try to find some connections but other then that great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment