Sunday, February 21, 2010

HW 40-Most Interesting Question Answerr From Interview

Part A:

Interview 1:
In Your Own Experience From Life After High School What Do You Feel Want Important Knowing In High School ?


Man I would have to say the what you want to do with your life. I mean your asked that a million times in high school but especially in high school , so you just naturally feel you have to know. But to be honest for the most part people just use that as a a opener .Its really to size you up, to find out what kind of person you are, it just really made to get you talking and thinking.

Interview 2:
Why Even Go To School ?

Interesting I understand that the eight hours a day spent in some old lead invested building with obnoxious children only to come home with more homework is annoying and boring but school is still important; I personally feel If you don't get the experience of school, then you'll be missing out on a lot in life.

Interview 3:
Do You Feel Like You Really Learnt Anything From School ?

Well other than my ABC’s and time tables, no, but I’ve learnt as I’ve grown never to mix my learning with my school. Their two different things school , is basically shit that been made to look pretty served up on a silver spoon. Learning is a beautiful thing learnt from falling and picking yourself up in the mix of life. So remember those our two things that don’t really make a fine drink.

Interview 4:
If You Could Of Learnt Anything In High School What Would It Of Been ?

I wish their was a class about how hard life would be after.


Interview 5:
Looking At High School Now Was It A Happy Experience ?

I'm not totally sure , it be a lie to say yes or no. All I know is I was young, ambitious, and naive. I taught I had all the time in the world. To be quite honest when I look back now I should of enjoyed more of it when I had the chance.

Part B:

From all the interviews I did I feel theirs a real sense of discontent with high school and school in general. But I also felt that many older people had a different take on it, they understood that school sucked but that all of the social aspects of it, coupled with where in can lead you is worth the trip. I feel im really getting a new sense of what school might be, and maybe its not as bad as I think, will see.


No comments:

Post a Comment