Monday, February 22, 2010

HW 38

Link To Video : http://sansparents.blogspot.com/2010/02/cool-video.html

I hope from watching my groups video they'll get a sense of how cool is portrayed throughout a normal conversation. That they will see the formal hat is repeated over and over again.I hope that many will ask the simple question WHY?, why do we portray these characters ? why do we get pleasure by lowering ones self respect and raising our own? why do we want be cool if by "trying" to be cool we lose a piece of ourselves ?. I think we all had a big piece to the art project, we had great ideas, that lead us to completing the project. Each of us had different concepts which we scattered throughout the video.I think art is the ultimate form of cool, its the one thing that can be truly unique ,interesting, and insightful.Theirs no real right or wrong in art its self expression in the 10 degree. Its cool without all the social que's.

No comments:

Post a Comment