Monday, November 2, 2009

Outline Comments Left

Matt Personal And Political Blog said...

Brandon your paper is seeming to be shaping up to be very strong based on your outline.I thought it was very intresting for you to take the apporch of tech. being a positive thing on society , espically sense the majority of the resources and stuff we hear around us is always linked to negative aspects.I also think I like how all of your arguments hit close to home, and I can tell already that while you'll have a lot of outside sources in your paper , you'll bring your own personal knowledge. I hope to read your entire paper but overall its looking sharp.

Matt Personal And Political Blog said...

Michelle I think your off to a very good start. Your arguments and resources for it, our very clear. This should allow you to have a easier time writing the paper.I also think its very good out you want to incroporate a piece of yourself in the paper.I would only say that you need to begin to sharpen your thesis more, it needs to be a little tighter , basically to the point. But overall great job cant wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment