Thursday, April 15, 2010

HW 48-Cheesy Super Teacher Scene


Lessons
By
Matthew Batson
Teacher:
What You're Problem ?
Janet:
Nothing
Teacher:
Obviously its something if your not doing your work .
Janet:
Ive been busy.
Teacher: With what ?
Janet:
None of your business.
Teacher:
Listen your a smart girl you have lots of potential
Janet:
Ok I get it
Teacher:
Do you ? let me be honest with you , youre one of the few in this class room who could get out. See the world.
Janet:
What if I dont want see the world ?
Teacher:
I would say you were afraid.
Janet:
I would say you dont know shit.
Teacher:
What was that ?
Janet:
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT
Teacher:
You know what I dont care anymore I cant keep doing this.
Janet:
Doing what ?
Teacher:
See kids like you throw their lifes away every year, and for what , nothing.
Janet:
Im not thoe ,Its hard to explain ?
Teacher :
Talk to me , make it clear, listen for one moment can we forget Im the teacher and your the the student, can we just be friends.
Janet:
I geuss ,its like, i dont know ..............I have so much more then just school in my life its complicated. I have to take care of my brother and sister. My boyfriend, and just drama . Its just all to much I feel like I cant breath sometimes, theirs just so much more shit then school.
Teacher:
Your right their is more then school but the road your going down wont get you their.You see Janet as cheesy as it might be you have to learn how to learn to w
alk before you run, thats the same with life, you have to learn the lesson before you can teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment