Monday, May 10, 2010

HW 54

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

I found this test to be oddly accurate, especially sense its not some fraud cussing your future or who you our is its a test that measure's how our preferences make up who we our. How we perceive the world and make decisions. I think theirs something in the idea that we hold the answers we seek. These preferences were taken from the theories of Carl Gustav Jung . I think that a knowledge of one self is something important to have to understand, maybe to the smallest degree it allows us to know how we fit into our own world, to understand our differences and the differences of others, it can make things overall more comfortable and effective.


According to Myers-Briggs test I was a INFP, at first I was a little shocked but as I read more into it, it was a very good summary of who Iam. I focus a lot of my energy into my own inner world and Im constantly feeling and thinking about the world around me. Coming up with new ideal and rules to live by . I really hope that the people care about find me to be "loyal". I always find myself in situations were Im sharing my ideas and hoping . I guess Im just curious to understand the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment